For those who often feel constrained by work demands, taking a #lunch break is one of the times during the day you're nearly guaranteed to get some grace.
Some ideas for filling that time that don't involve food:
1. Catch up with a family member or friend (e.g. a simple video call or text)
2. Try your hand at a new skill (e.g. paint-by-numbers kits)
3. Read a few pages of the book you've been putting off (e.g. Walking with the Wind, a memoir by the late #JohnLewis)
4. Get outside! (e.g. walk, bike, or just bathe in the summer sun)
5. Knock a few items off your fitness list that won't require much of a sweat (e.g. squats)